Who We Are &
What We Do
John Evbuomwan Inspired (J.E Inspired) was established to facilitate the progression of students into UWE Bristol in the United Kingdom. Our goal is to significantly impact national development by accelerating skills acquisition and transmission through exposure to international education at UWE Bristol.
We have everything
you need to getadmitted to
We handle all the necessary application procedures regarding applicant’s admission in collaboration with UWE Bristol until an offer letter is issued. This includes helping applicants present themselves to the University, especially when some of their learning has been informal i.e. the valuable experience that their working career has given them.
We have built a reputation such that our candidates are usually regarded in a good light by UWE.
The administrative support we render to applicants include:
- Examination arrangement with the British Council.
- One on one (face to face, telephone and email) academic discussion.
- Provision of facilities for seminars/workshops/tutorials/group discussions.
- In-Country induction seminar organized per intake to enlighten applicants on UK education expectations.
- We give advice regarding courses and career paths.
- We advise regarding assignment submission and examination writing.
- We offer practical advice to applicants on effective time management.
- We provide advice on employment opportunities, housing opportunities etc.
Visit and Immigration Visa Application
We help applicants with Visa documentation and processing, guiding them to apply correctly and increase their chances for an approval, the first time. We process Student Visa, Visitor’s Visa, Investor and Permanent residence Visa for our applicants.
Flight Booking & Chaperoning
We make flight arrangements for applicants and offer chaperoned travelling services to all applicants who wish to take advantage of this service, giving parents and applicants the peace of mind that comes with chaperoned group travel.
Orientation and Group Tours
If selected, upon arrival in the UK, applicants are received and briefed by our England team in our specialized orientation program. There, applicants are taught essential tips and are equipped with tools and necessary information for a smooth transition into England.
Document Renewal Support
We provide support to applicants throughout the duration of their studies in UK- study permit renewals, use of work permit and residence application assistance.
International English Language Registration
We assist applicants with registration for English language test, a prerequisite for foundation and pre-masters admission processing.